Bolanle Oso Akinseye
Bolanle Ayodeji Akinseye (B.Sc., M.Sc., FNACP) is a Licensed and Certified Clinical Psychologist in Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria. She earned her Senior School Certificate at Idris Premier College in Akure between 2001 and 2005. Between 2006 until 2011, she attended Adekunle Ajasin University, where she earned her bachelor’s degree in psychology (B.Sc.). Between 2014 to 2016, she studied Clinical Psychology at the University of Ibadan for her master’s degree (M.Sc).
She is a self-directed professional who is enthusiastic about people and their psychological well-being. She has been in clinical practice since January 2018, performing mental state examinations (MSEs), taking medical histories and clinical interviews, conducting psychological assessments of patients’ mental status, conducting couple’s therapy, and conducting Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) on mood disorders, anger management, and anxiety disorders, among other things. She’s also been hosting virtual workshops for various organizations on mental health issues.
Bolanle Ayodeji Akinseye has a lot of expertise in the clinic. Between March and May 2009, she worked as an Assistant Psychologist at Neuro Psychiatric Hospital, Oda-Road, Akure, Ondo State, where she performed mental state examinations (MSE) on in-patients and prior to discharge, participated in general ward rounds, inspected clients’ on-site projects, and scouted for clients.
Between May and June 2015, she worked as a Clinical Psychologist Intern at University College Hospital (UCH) in Ibadan, Oyo State. She interned as a Clinical Psychologist at Oluyole Cheshire Home in Ibadan, Oyo State, in July 2015. She worked as a Clinical Psychologist Intern at Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta, Ogun State, from August 2012 until November 2015. During her internships, she worked in a variety of capacities. For example, she oversaw individual and group therapy, crisis intervention, psychological assessments, intakes, and appropriate referrals, as well as other related responsibilities as ordered by superiors.
Bolanle Ayodeji Akinseye has a variety of abilities, including psychological evaluation, counseling and intervention; interpersonal and communication, and computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite). So if you are in need of service of a Clinical Psychologist in Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria, Bolanle Ayodeji Akinseye has got your back.
My Works & Services: Vendor
- B.Sc Clinical Psychology, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo, State, Nigeria.
- M.Sc Clinical Psychology, University of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
Groups I Work With: Adults, Children, Elders, Teens
- Nigerian Psychological Association (NPA).
- Nigerian Association of Clinical Psychologists (NACP).
- Christian Association of Psychologist Nigeria (CAPN).
Mondays – Saturdays (8:00am – 5:00pm)
Saturdays (10:00am – 5:00pm)
Sundays – Closed
- Only meet sellers/buyers or service provider in a safe public location.
- Check items and verify quality of service rendered before making payment.
- Make payment only when you are in full possession of the item or after service is rendered.
- Do not pay for anything in advance, even for the delivery. Use an escrow service where necessary.
- Don't give out your financial details (including BVN) that could be misused.
- Avoid anything that appears too good to be true, such as extremely low prices and promises of making quick money.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the report listing link below.