Cell Phone Addiction Treatment
Is your phone the first thing you reach for in the morning and the last thing you touch before bed?
– Are you anxious when your cell phone is not out of sight?
– Do other people complain about your cell phone use?
– Do you spend more time using your cell phone?
– Do you find it hard cutting down your cell phone use
Experiencing 2 or more of the aforementioned most likely indicates that you’re battling with Cell Phone addiction!
Phone devices are designed to be addictive. Hence, the time you spend on them damages your abilities to focus, think deeply, and form new memories.
Beware of Cell phones addiction! Take back the control of your life today by contacting experts @ Mind Engrave Psychological Services.
- Only meet sellers/buyers or service provider in a safe public location.
- Check items and verify quality of service rendered before making payment.
- Make payment only when you are in full possession of the item or after service is rendered.
- Do not pay for anything in advance, even for the delivery. Use an escrow service where necessary.
- Don't give out your financial details (including BVN) that could be misused.
- Avoid anything that appears too good to be true, such as extremely low prices and promises of making quick money.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the report listing link below.