Child & Adolescent Mental Health Specialist
Eunice Umoren is a certified Child and Adolescent Mental Health Specialist. In addition, she is a psychotherapist at Mind et Body.
Mind et Body provides a professional online mental health services for children and adolescents. Their services are offered through consultation, assessment, psychotherapy as well as support to help resolve children and adolescents emotional and mental health challenges.
Mind et Body uphold ethical principles among which are confidentiality, non-judgmental, and positive regard irrespective of the age or gender.
Children and adolescents mental health is an essential part of their overall health. Their mental health has a complex interactive relationship with their physical health as well as their ability to succeed in various endeavours such as school, work, and society at large.
Check My Works & Services here
Sound mental health makes a child thinks clearly and develops socially. However, mental health challenges are quite common among children and adolescents. These mental health challenges include anxiety disorders, depressive disorders, conduct disorder, Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Eating disorder, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). The less common of these disorders are the developmental disorders such as Autism Spectrum Disorders etc.
The behaviours manifested by these young ones make it very difficult for most parents and guardians to fathom the reason their children act differently from others. They tend to perform poorly in academics and have low educational achievement, stay away from school, and commit crimes. Some adolescents get overwhelmed with lot of emotional issues and need someone who really understands them to speak with. Children and adolescents are to be happy, live healthy and reach their full potential; Therefore, they deserve access to effective mental health care.
No Health without Mental Health
Groups I Work With: Adults, Children, Elders, Teens
- Only meet sellers/buyers or service provider in a safe public location.
- Check items and verify quality of service rendered before making payment.
- Make payment only when you are in full possession of the item or after service is rendered.
- Do not pay for anything in advance, even for the delivery. Use an escrow service where necessary.
- Don't give out your financial details (including BVN) that could be misused.
- Avoid anything that appears too good to be true, such as extremely low prices and promises of making quick money.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the report listing link below.