Dr. Charlse Umeh
Charles Umeh is one of Clinical Psychologist in Surulere Lagos. He is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi Araba, Lagos State, Nigeria. Charles Umeh is presently the President Nigeria Association of Clinical Psychologist (NACP), Lagos State Chapter. He had Masters in Clinical psychology from University of Lagos between 1998 and 2000 and proceeded to obtained his Ph.D in Clinical Psychology from the Premier University, University of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria, between 2002 and 2009.
He worked as a Clinical Psychologist at Catholic Consulting and Education Centre, Benin City between Feb 2001 and Mar 2003 (2 years and 2 months) conducting Psychological assessment and managing people with emotional and adjustment issues, personality and cognitive assessments as well as providing human sexuality education.
He also worked as a Graduate Assistant at the Department of Psychology, University of Lagos between April 2003 and Dec 2005 (2 years and 9 months) delivering lectures and tutorials to undergraduate students.
From 2005 till date (16 yrs 8 months) he is the Consultant Clinical Psychologist at LUTH University of Lagos, Nigeria, administering Psychological assessment as well as management of patients. His skills sets are Psychological Assessment, Psychotherapy, Research design and statistical analysis, Counseling Psychology, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Clinical Research, Mental Health, Counseling, Clinical Supervision, Health Psychology, Group Therapy, Mental Health Research, Psychological Testing, Teaching, Family Therapy, Clinical Psychology, Adolescents, Cognition, Public Speaking, and SPSS.
So if you are in need of the service of a Clinical Psychologist in Surulere Lagos, or beyond the door of Dr. Charlse is wide open.
Groups I Work With: Adults, Children, Elders, Teens
- Only meet sellers/buyers or service provider in a safe public location.
- Check items and verify quality of service rendered before making payment.
- Make payment only when you are in full possession of the item or after service is rendered.
- Do not pay for anything in advance, even for the delivery. Use an escrow service where necessary.
- Don't give out your financial details (including BVN) that could be misused.
- Avoid anything that appears too good to be true, such as extremely low prices and promises of making quick money.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the report listing link below.