Barrister Olawale Fapounda
Barrister Wale Fapohunda is a lawyer in surulere Lagos state. His Spheres Of operation span across the length and breath of Nigeria.
He obtained extensive experience in the provision of legal advisory services while working with Ikeyi & Arifayan, a leading commercial law firm in Nigeria, and the famous Wole Olanipekun & Co. Wale obtained his LL.B degree with a second class upper from the University of Lagos, graduating as one of the best in his class and winning some academic awards. He was subsequently called to the Nigerian bar after passing his qualifying exams. By implication he became a bonafide member of Nigerian Bar Association.
Wale has in the past been fully involved in the provision of Financial Services, Private Equity, and Mergers and Acquisitions. He has advised, on both the buy and sell sides, on several private equity and other cross-border and local investment transactions.
He also led several acquisition engagements from preliminary deal structuring through to post-completion support. He regularly advises and provides support on crporate finance and project finance transaction.
Wale has also provides extensive litgation services and has a number of trial and appellte courts judgement to his credit. Wale heads the Litigation and Dispute Resolution of the firm’s practice. Should you need the service of a Lawyer in surulere Lagos or anywhere across the length and breadth of nigeria, barrister Wale Fapohunda is a potential you can count on.
My Works & Services: Vendor
Whatssap Chat: Click
- Nigerian bar Association (NBA)
- Only meet sellers/buyers or service provider in a safe public location.
- Check items and verify quality of service rendered before making payment.
- Make payment only when you are in full possession of the item or after service is rendered.
- Do not pay for anything in advance, even for the delivery. Use an escrow service where necessary.
- Don't give out your financial details (including BVN) that could be misused.
- Avoid anything that appears too good to be true, such as extremely low prices and promises of making quick money.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the report listing link below.