Psychological Report Writing and Assessment
A reliable psychological report depends on evidence-based psychological assessment. This uses standardized psychological tests to arrive at some diagnosis about a person, couples, or group of persons.
Psychological testing is always performed by a licensed and certified psychologist, and we are proud to have a handful of them. They are well-trained to administer and interpret psychological tests. In addition, our experts are members of registered bodies such as American Psychological Association, Nigerian Psychological Association (NPA), and Nigerian Association of Clinical Psychologists (NACP).
We do a series of psychological assessments, among which are:
- Personality tests.
- Attitude tests Emotional intelligence tests.
- Projective tests.
- IQ Assessments for ages 0 to 90.
- Adaptive skills.
- Academic difficulties.
- Developmental disabilities/learning disorders.
- Every day living such as mood, anxiety, and many more.
Our psychological assessments and psychological reports are in various dimensions. These include medico-legal report, full psychological report, and short assessment. Expansive psychological assessments are further used to analyze client responses to arrive at these reports.
Psychological report writing requires explaining complex issues in a way that is easy to understand. This calls for a range of highly specialized skills, quality time, and attention to detail. It also requires a range of professional tools that we are proud to have. Lastly, it requires a distinct balance between empathy and objectivity.
These reasons are either classified as personal or non-personal. They are personal in the sense that, psychological assessment helps to assess our behavior and understand how it causes others to view us. In other words, psychological testing allows us to have a glimpse of how the world perceives us. Reasons for psychological assessments can also be non-personal in some sense, too. For instance, our engagement with schools, institutions, immigration, or courts may require us to give psychological reports, or medico-legal reports. In this regard, generating a psychological report or medico-legal report will require psychological assessment.
Professionals under us, including Psychiatrists and Clinical Psychologists, are duly licensed and certified to write professional psychological reports.
Online Psychological Assessment Techniques
The approach we adopt for online psychological assessment guaranty objective and correct diagnosis for treating mental health conditions.
- Our psychological assessment uses both objective and projective test techniques to give a clear picture of an individual’s functioning.
- We use both Skype and Online forms to objectively elicit responses from you. After this we will scale your responses to give a general overview of your personal characteristics.
If you have booked for an online assessment, you can click the link below to direct you to the assessment page where you will download the relevant assessment form(s).
Fill out the right forms truthfully. Note that the results will only be helpful if you answer in an honest and complete way.
However, you can call our Lead therapist, Odusanya Adedeji A., on +23481-60613-745, if you prefer physical assessment. In the alternative you can send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
52, Cardoso street, Mushin, Lagos state, Nigeria.
24, Oyetola street, Off Samuel street, Mafoluku-Oshodi, Lagos state, Nigeria.
Need to know more? Check Here
Check other services @ Vendor
- Only meet sellers/buyers or service provider in a safe public location.
- Check items and verify quality of service rendered before making payment.
- Make payment only when you are in full possession of the item or after service is rendered.
- Do not pay for anything in advance, even for the delivery. Use an escrow service where necessary.
- Don't give out your financial details (including BVN) that could be misused.
- Avoid anything that appears too good to be true, such as extremely low prices and promises of making quick money.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the report listing link below.