Are you having difficulty getting yourself to sleep or staying asleep for long enough to feel refreshed the next morning?.
If so chances are that you may be suffering from insomnia. Insomnia affect around one in every three people around the world and is particularly common in elderly people.
Specifically, if you have insomnia, you may:
- find it difficult to fall asleep
- lie awake for long periods at night
- wake up several times during the night
- wake up early in the morning and not be able to get back to sleep
- not feel refreshed when you get up
- find it hard to nap during the day, despite feeling tired
- feel tired and irritable during the day and have difficulty concentrating.
If this situation persist, it can have a significant impact on your quality of life, limit what you’re able to do during the day, affect your mood, and lead to relationship problems with friends, family and colleagues.
You may have to reach out to Insomnia expert to help you with a number of things you can try to help yourself get a good night’s sleep if you have insomnia. Contact Mind Switch today before its too late.