Prophecy is a prediction, especially one made by a man of God. In Nigeria, prophecy is often associated with religious or spiritual beliefs. Prophets are believed to be able to predict the future through divine inspiration.
Ahead of year 2023 most prominent Nigerian prophets and pastors have rolled out their prophecy in accordance to divine instruction. Below are prophecies by some prominent Nigerian prophets:
Prophecy by Pastor E. A Adeboye
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye has released his prophecies for 2023. Daddy characteristically categorized his prophecies into World, RCCG Members, and Individuals. Here is the full list of his prophecies:
- The weather pattern will be more erratic but it will be nice wherever God’s children are.
- The world will be relatively more peaceful.
- The biggest challenge in 2022 will lead to your biggest testimony in 2023.
- The Lord will speak peace to some troubled homes.
- For quite a few people, there will be restoration of lost glories.
- Many troublemakers will lose the ability to make trouble.
Prophecy by Professor Daniel Olukoya
Prof. Daniel Olukoya, the founder and general overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), has made public 30 prophesies for the year 2022.
During the Church’s annual crossover service on Sunday, Olukoya, who dubbed 2023 as the “Year of Death and Resurrection,” asked Nigerians to be prayerful and watchful in light of the prophetic vision for the year. Below are the 30 prophecies for 2023:
- This is a year to wage a very serious war against the spirit of procrastination.
- Is a year when the flesh must be mortified if you want to avoid trouble.
- Is going to be a year of recovery and turnaround restoration to so many people.
- Is a year when God will humble the proud.
- Is a year when serious prayers against violent revolutions and overthrows are required.
- Is a year of strange war against your attention; avoid distractions.
- We need to pray against strange attacks from the waters.
- A year we need to pray against the spirit of lack and famine.
- A year of divine judgment against wicked and corrupt leaders.
- God will break His silence this year to deal with evil and wickedness.
- A lot of uncompleted destiny projects will be completed this year.
- This is Psalm 23 year where those who rely on God will boast in their God.
- A year believers should pray and break embargoes and dismantle evil monopolies.
- A year of disgrace for fake, hypocritical, and powerless religion.
- A year when God will dismantle mighty men who stand in the way of God.
- The Lord will fight like a Mighty Terrible One to deliver His children.
- A year where is extremely dangerous for the sheep to stray from the shepherd and for you to discard good advice.
- A year of judgment for those who convert the altar of prayer to dens of thieves.
- A year of judgment for those who wickedly take innocent blood.
- A year of correction, confrontation, and change (the three Cs) for those that want to move forward.
- A year of joy for couples waiting on the Lord for babies.
- A year of regret of judgment for ritual killers and their activities shall backfire.
- A year of tragedy for youths who refuse to exhibit sexual control.
- A year where testimonies will drive the next move of God.
- A year to form the habit of seeking and receiving help from heaven.
- A Psalm 23 year for those standing for God.
- A year where we must seriously pray that the mercy of God will push back the judgment stretched out against our world by heaven.
- We must pray against the miscarriage of God’s will in this season.
- A year to key into Isaiah.
- A year of comfort and glory for those who are 100% obedient to God.
Bishop David Oyedepo
- The year 2023 shall be a year of wildfire spiritual awakening in our midst, where every Winner shall be walking in the fear of God as a new way of life, thereby attracting multitudes to Christ and this church.
- The year 2023 shall be a year of the outbreak of light that will lead to a supernatural change of story for us as individuals
- There shall be a new dimension of explosive church growth in the year 2023 above all that we ever heard or experienced as a commission till date.
- There shall be the rise of an army of giants, the kind the world has never known from our midst in 2023, the darkness and gloominess hovering over the world notwithstanding.
- There shall be a rise of global solution providers among us in the year 2023.
- There shall be a rise of globally ranked financiers from this commission from the year 2023 onwards.
- God shall be turning men and women, boys and girls in this commission into signs and wonders; individuals that shall be operating on the frequency of the supernatural in their various fields of endeavours.
Dr Paul Eneche’s Powerful Prophecies for 2023
The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr Paul Enenche has released 8 prophecies for the year 2023. In his power prophecies, the clerics said 2023 will be a season of darkness humiliation and light explosion.
- Season of (spiritual) revival explosion.
- Season of Glory rise, release and restoration.
- Season of light explosion.
- Season of darkness humiliation.
- Season of honour, dignity, distinction for the saints and church (the arrest of shame).
- Supernatural supply explosion (like never before).
- Submission of royalties and nobles.
- Season of Supernatural flight
Prophet Joshua Iginla
The shepherd of Champions Royal Assembly in Abuja, Prophet Joshua Iginla, has released brand-new prophetic predictions for the year 2023 about Nigeria in particular and the entire world. Regarding the Nigerian elections of 2023, in particular the political gladiators, and other nations, he revealed the thoughts of God. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Peter Obi, the presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress and Labour Party for the 2023 elections in Nigeria, as well as Nyesom Wike, the governor of Rivers State, were among individuals who appeared in Prophet Iginla’s prophetic revelations. As part of his prediction, he prophesied that the most vilified and despised candidate would prevail in Nigeria’s 2023 presidential election, according to prophet Joshua Iginla. He also mentioned the passing of two Gospel Generals in 2023. Read the full excerpts below:
My spirit was worried in December and the Holy spirit took me on a journey in the spirit. I was in a deep dream and an angel dragged me out in the dream and asked me to look up into the sky and when I did, I saw information that looks like a moonlight and later look like a rainbow and saw an angel around the circle. I saw a mighty trumpet and I was gripped with a terrible fear.
I saw a hand and knew someone was about to blow the trumpet. The angel spoke to me that the earth needs to cry for mercy because the end is here. The earth will continue to witness unforeseen circumstances that will be mysterious.
- My first prophetic word is that the master is preparing to come back and take his own. The Lord will take some away earlier than expected. It’s not storm or attack. He will visit the mighty of the mighty. It’s not rapture. I saw two Generals of the Gospel being taken home this year. It’s not attack.
- Globally, the church of God will wax stronger. There shall be revival of the word of truth in churches. There will be new set of kingdom ministers both males and females across the globe. He will raise unknown ministers whose rising will swallow others.
- Politically, God will also raise up nobodies that will swallow the bigger ones.
- For 2023, those of you following me from 2021, 2022 will attest to it that even before the primaries of the political parties, I said Wike is a factor and Tinubu too is a major factor. And you attest to what happened in 2022. We have to pray not to have unnecessary drag of delay of announcement of the election result.
- Don’t misquote me, the ruling party should not be over courageous because I see a fight of two lions and a tiger, especially in the gubernatorial elections of some states. There will be a win and gain here and a loss there.
- Concerning the presidential election, I see the most criticised and hated candidate emerging winner under the permissive will of God. Don’t under estimate the Labour Party.
- I will mention these states and won’t elaborate but we should just pray along as the election is under way: Kaduna State, Benue State, Plateau State, Enugu State, Abia State, Cross River State and Oyo State. As the election goes, the parties holding those states should be prepared and not be over confident so that we won’t have surprises.
- States like Rivers, Lagos, I see those sitting on the seat retaining the seats.
- After the election, we have to pray that Nigeria will not experience battles and tensions. We should pray that the outcome of the elections should go down well with the players and the aggrieved ones should address it legitimately.
- Let’s pray against fire outbreaks in major markets in Nigeria.
- Peter Obi must work hard on his security as a person before and during the elections.
- 2023 will be a turning point for Nigeria after the election. Contrary to the prophecies being given, Nigeria will gradually bounce back irrespective of the tensions that will come during and after the elections.
- The new government that will come in will take drastic measures that will create tensions but it will lead to sustainable economic growth that will shock us.
- There will be great exposure of secret that this current government, which even Mr. President might not know that his appointees have perpetrated. It’s going to be a mystery.
- The CBN Governor should pray well because I see hard times are coming ahead of him.
- Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be released, but he has to pray for his health. He has to pray even after his release…indeed the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. He must fight to stay alive and think about his health. He still has a purpose to fulfil.
- The voice of the Igbo man will be heard sometime, somehow on God’s own calendar some day.
- The APC presidential candidate will suggest sensitive betrayal. It’s going to be a tough one, but it won’t change anything.
- Overconfidence is dangerous at times. God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wisdom of the wise. Peter Obi is a man with a mysterious destiny, but a prophet is without honour except in his own kindred. Mighty betrayal will come form quarters he least expected. 2023 is a year of mystery. Those you despise might be your helpers and those you are embracing might be the ones to betray you.
- Governor Wike’s political destiny is not yet over. He will play a major political role in the destiny of this country. I am not saying this for enticement, but the star is on his head somehow. He should watch over his health too and avoid being poisoned. Like I said, Wike is a factor….
- Even after election, the winners should pray to enjoy their health and not be travelling constantly abroad for medical attention.
- There is a spiritual curse on the seat of power of this country. There is a force that made men who have something tangible to do for this country to enter there and find it difficult to do anything.
- Most African countries should pray against attacks on their democracy.
- I see military interventions in most African counties between now and 2028. We should pray that our democracy should not be truncated.
- More scandals will rock some pastors. Some will be self-inflicted and some manipulated by the enemies.
- Between 2023 to 2026 another kind of epidemic will surface but it won’t last. It will shake the system because they are signs of the end time.
- There is a sensitive king in this country that needs prayers.
- Let’s pray that the days of bomb blast won’t come back, most especially after the elections.
- The G5 governors, especially those of them still contesting, should pray well to pull through in their bid to serve this country politically. I am particular about one of them. Sadly, there will be a crack among the G5. They will fall apart and it will be due to external forces.
- The political party this G5 will support will make a difference, don’t undermine it.
- The president of Russia, Putin, should pray concerning his health. I see a strong attack coming so that he won’t be a vegetable while still on the throne.
- There will be relative peace between Russia and Ukraine this year. So many things will come to play this year and Ukraine will find back her life.
- The Vatican, the Catholic should continue to pray for this great ministry. There is still another kind of attack of their sensitive leaders between 2023 and 2024.
- South Africa: The 2024 election will be serious and tough. The person there will narrowly escape…Julius Malema will become the president one day because the hand of God is upon him.
- There will be revival back in South African church and fresh fire will rekindle the glory. The load shedding will get worse but God’s hand is upon the country.
- Zimbabwe: The gospel fire will be massive. The current president will go to the polls and sustain his seats. But we pray for the economy to grow stronger under his watch.
- Zambia: the president will continue to deliver his electoral promises, the economy will wax stronger but there are some mysterious enemies in the system who will want to thwart his plans. God will expose them to him. Please don’t forget those who labour for you before you attained the seat of power.
- South Sudan: It will wax stronger this year, but there will be more battles on the economy, but the Lord will sustain the country. Like I said last year, the president should continue to pray for his health so that people won’t be fighting over his seats even while he is still alive.
- Kenya: The president of Kenya will deliver his electoral promises gradually, but he should pray against civil unrest that can do a lot of harm to his current gains and plans for the country. He must be prayerful and sensitive he won’t be poisoned and that he might finished well.
- UK: The new prime minister should pray too to finish his tenure. I see another shaking. UK should pray against senseless killing.
- Gabon: The president should be prayerful. God is the giver of life and will keep him in good health. Let’s pray for the month of July, August till October of this year for the country of Gabon.
- Like I said between 2023 and 2027 in Nigeria, many political cabals, strong men who are holding down this country, will be called home. Some will be very sick, some will lose interest in politics, others will retire or give way to others. It will be battle between their lives and politics. I see a political revolution with a new breed of leaders that will rise up, but the shift, like I said, we should watch out in 2031.
- A new government will remove subsidy. Things will go high but at the same time things will finally fall In place. The next government is coming under the permissive will of God. Like others say, it’s a David, but God told me its a Saul preparing a way for David.
- Young ladies should be careful of hookups because there will be high rise of ritual killings this year.