Odusanya Adedeji Ademola
Odusanya Adejdeji A. is a licensed & certified clinical psychologist in Nigeria & psychotherapist in Lagos State.
He is a therapist in Lagos state and had his background trainings at the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, Oyo state; Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. He bagged his first degree (B.Sc Psychology) from University of Ibadan. Subsequently, he obtained his second degree (M.Sc Clinical Psychology) from University of Ibadan.
As a therapist in Lagos state, he had worked with various mental health organizations. Some of these are Family Wellness Psychological Center, Lekki, Lagos. He also worked with Mental Health Compass, Lekki, Lagos. Presently he works with Hakron Specialist Care Hospital, Mafoluku-Oshodi, Lagos State, as a Clinical Psychologist. Therefore, Odusanya Adedeji is one of the few Clinical Psychologist in Nigeria that you can rely upon. He is a bonafide member of the body of clinical psychologsts on Nigeria, NACP.
Odusanya Adedeji is a drug addiction expert, offering various services as a psychotherapist. Some of these services include: personality assessment, anger management, drug addiction treatment, insomnia management, masturbation addiction treatment, Oedipus and Electra complex issues among children.
Other services offered include depression treatment, anxiety treatment, pre-marital counseling, marital conflict resolution, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Employee Assistance Initiatives for corporate organizations. I also honor speaking & talk invites on broad range of psychological issues.
My services cut across different institutions such as corporate organizations, religious institutions, schools, etc. If you desire the services of a clinical psychologist in Lagos state, Odusanya is your point of call. [Read More>>
- University of Ibadan, 2011. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Psychology.
- University of Ibadan, 2016. Master of Science (M.Sc) Clinical Psychologist.
Groups I Work With: Adults, Children, Elders, Teens
- Nigerian Psychological Association (NPA)
- Nigeria Association of Clinical Psychologist (NACP)
- AEGIS Psychologists Services
I don’t currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for “out of network” benefit coverage. My charges cover assessments (Consultation & Psychological Tests) & Therapy sessions. My consultation price is N10,000. Individual Therapy Session is N15,000. Couple Therapy Session is N20,000. Assessment charges depend on the combination of tests that will make up a battery of test. So depending on the way it comes, often based on the initial assessment (FREE), that will determine the tests to administer. I can provide a no-cost initial consultation by phone to make sure we’re a good fit. Also initial number of sessions will be determined based on initial consultation. I keep some reduced-fee spaces available for low-income clients. I can provide a no-cost initial consultation by phone to make sure we’re a good fit.
Mon – Tue > 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Wed – Fri > 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Sat › 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM
- Only meet sellers/buyers or service provider in a safe public location.
- Check items and verify quality of service rendered before making payment.
- Make payment only when you are in full possession of the item or after service is rendered.
- Do not pay for anything in advance, even for the delivery. Use an escrow service where necessary.
- Don't give out your financial details (including BVN) that could be misused.
- Avoid anything that appears too good to be true, such as extremely low prices and promises of making quick money.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the report listing link below.